Do you want to work for a growing software company in the heart of downtown Orlando? SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a gamechanger in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents.
SightPlan is looking for several iOS Engineers to join our team!
We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with their residents. Our iOS application is used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents.
We are looking for engineers of various experience levels to help us build out our ambitious roadmap. We’re a culture that is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got t-shirts. We are seeking passionate, smart, driven developers who appreciate the camaraderie and focus of a small but growing team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering, and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
- Work with our Product team and your fellow engineers to build solutions that meet business requirements with a strong focus on usability and customer satisfaction.
- Breakdown and estimate user stories, then develop those stories with quality and communication.
- Ensure that our iOS application is performant and optimized for a variety of devices.
- Debug and resolve bugs reported by our internal QA team as well as our customers.
- Actively participate in story grooming, sprint planning, code reviews, and retrospectives.
- Work with your fellow team members to identify areas of improvement and contribute ideas on how to continually improve both our software and Engineering organization
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong knowledge of both Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and commonly used libraries, such as for networking, threading, location, and media handling.
- Proficiency working with complex document-based data models using frameworks like Core Data.
- Ability to support multiple size classes in a single application.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of mobile interfaces.
- Experience in developing applications with automated testing in mind. You’ll work closely with our Quality Engineering team to maintain our Appium test suite.
- Solid understanding of source control using software like Git with a model like GitFlow.
- Bonus points for experience with: tvOS applications, Firebase release management & reporting, Mapbox/Mapkit, Reactive Programming (Combine, RxSwift, etc.), SwiftUI, The Composable Architecture, CI/CD/Automation, or involvement in our local iOS community.
Send resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.