SightPlan is revolutionizing multifamily resident and service management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets. We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our team. We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with residents. Our iOS application is used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents.
We need an experienced iOS engineer to help us build out our ambitious roadmap. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas, and you will be a key part of our iOS application going forward. We are seeking a passionate, smart, driven developer who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong knowledge of both Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and commonly used libraries (such as for networking, threading, location and media handling).
- Proficiency working with complex document-based data models (using frameworks like Core Data).
- Ability to support multiple size classes in a single app.
- Experience in developing applications with automated testing in mind (you’ll work closely with our Quality Engineering team to maintain our Appium test suite).
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of mobile interfaces.
- Experience using Firebase for release management and error reporting.
- Bonus points for experience with: tvOS applications, Mapbox/Mapkit, Reactive Programming (RxSwift, Combine, etc), CI/CD/Automation or involvement in our local iOS community.
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.