SightPlan is revolutionizing multifamily resident and service management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets. We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team. We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with residents. Our web applications are used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents. They are also actively used by residents to create, track and rate tasks and issues related to their homes.
We need an experienced front-end engineer to help us build out our ambitious roadmap. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas, and you will be a key part of our web applications going forward. We are seeking a passionate, smart, driven developer who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering, and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to bring custom and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS3 and Sass/LESS.
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with Node based CLI tools, JS build tools and automated testing frameworks.
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.