Do you want to work for a growing software company in the heart of downtown Orlando? SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a gamechanger in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents.
SightPlan is looking for several Client Engineers to join our team!
We are looking for engineers of various experience levels to help us build out our ambitious roadmap. We’re a culture that is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got the t-shirt. We are seeking passionate, smart, driven developers who appreciate the camaraderie and focus of a small but growing team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering, and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
- Work with our Product team and your fellow engineers to build solutions that meet business requirements with a strong focus on usability and customer satisfaction.
- Breakdown and estimate user stories, then develop those stories with quality and communication.
- Ensure that our web applications are performant and optimized for a variety of browsers and devices.
- Debug and resolve bugs reported by our internal QA team as well as our customers.
- Actively participate in story grooming, sprint planning, code reviews, and retrospectives.
- Work with your fellow team members to identify areas of improvement and contribute ideas on how to continually improve both our software and engineering organization.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to bring engaging and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS3 and Sass.
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with the command line, Node based CLI tools, JS build tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Solid understanding of source control using software like Git with a model like GitFlow.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.