Do you want to work for a growing software company in the heart of downtown Orlando? SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a game changer in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents.
SightPlan is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us build out our ambitious roadmap. We’re a culture that is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got t-shirts. We are seeking passionate, smart, driven developers who appreciate the camaraderie and focus of a small but growing team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering, and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
- Work with our Product team and your fellow engineers to build solutions that meet business requirements with a strong focus on usability and customer satisfaction.
- Breakdown and estimate user stories, then develop those stories with quality and communication.
- Ensure that our web applications are performant and optimized for a variety of browsers and devices.
- Debug and resolve bugs reported by our internal QA team as well as our customers.
- Actively participate in story grooming, sprint planning, code reviews, and retrospectives.
- Work with your fellow team members to identify areas of improvement and contribute ideas on how to continually improve both our software and engineering organization.
These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Major bonus points for experience with the Ember.js or Angular ecosystems!
- Ability to bring engaging and responsive designs to life using technologies like CSS3 and Sass.
- Able to debug and optimize cross-browser and platform web applications, for desktop and mobile.
- Knowledge and passion for design and UX principles of web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with the command line, Node based CLI tools, JS build tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Solid understanding of source control using software like Git with a model like GitFlow.
- Bonus points for experience with: Cordova based mobile wrappers, Web Components, MapboxGL or other web mapping toools, D3 or other visualization libraries, and/or web accessibility best practices.
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
We’re a culture that is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got the t-shirt. We pick our teams based on skill, not your ability to meet a list of unrelated requirements, and once you're here, we're committed to developing you and helping you succeed. We know that an investment in our team is one of the best investments we can make as a company.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.