SightPlan is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team. We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with their residents. Our Android application is used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents. We're looking for you to own that experience. From Kotlin to RxJava to Dagger to Conductor, we're all about using the best tools to deliver quality applications. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas, and you will be a key part in the architecture of our Android application going forward.
We are seeking a passionate, smart, driven developer who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering and quality engineering in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
• Strong knowledge of both Java and Kotlin
• Current experience with the latest and greatest in Android development, best practices, and common architectures (MVP, Clean Architecture, etc.)
• Understanding and experience with libraries such as RxJava, Dagger 2, Conductor and Epoxy
• In depth understanding of Activities, Fragments and Views, as well as their lifecycles
• Familiarity with common techniques to completely and safely handle Activity configuration changes
• Experience using Fabric/Firebase for release management and error reporting
• Ability to manage Gradle build configurations and library dependencies
• Experience in developing applications with automated testing in mind (you’ll work closely with our Quality Engineering team to maintain our Appium test suite)
• Bonus points for experience with: NoSQL data, Moshi, Mapbox, CI/CD/Automation (Jenkins automation makes our lives easier) or involvement in our local Android community
• Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested
• Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem
• Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made
• Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you
• Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done
• Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade
SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org