SightPlan is looking for a QA Engineer to join our office in Hyderabad, India. We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with their residents. Our applications are used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents. We need an experienced engineer who has a passion for quality. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas.
We are seeking a passionate, smart, driven engineer who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture.
• Execute manual and automated test cases
• Identify, document and track bugs found during test
• Create and maintain test plan documentation
• 4+ years in testing software applications
• Solid understanding of software testing practices
• Experience testing web and mobile applications
• Familiar with bug tracking tools like Jira
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Knowledgeable with Java
• Bonus points - Exposure working with Selenium, Git, Appium or being able spot budding talent
• Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested
• Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem
• Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made
• Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you
• Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done
• Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade
SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org