SightPlan is looking for a QA Analyst to join our office in Orlando. We're a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with their residents. Our applications are used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents. We need an experienced individual who has a passion for quality. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas.
We are seeking someone who is passionate, smart, driven and who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture.
- Participates in all aspects of functional testing
- Create test case documentation for new features
- Assist with feature, regression, and release testing for all products
- Analyze and reproduce problems reported by customers
- Collaborate with other team members, developers and management to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Document and track defects using Jira
- Write, validate and execute test cases
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and 2-3 years of QA experience
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.