SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a gamechanger in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents. Our applications are used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents.
We are looking for a Lead QA Analyst to join our team. We need an experienced individual who has a passion for quality. We're a culture that is very much open to new ideas. If you are passionate, smart, driven and appreciate the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture, then you're in the right place!
- Analyze requirements/story cards to gather test scenarios and plan for testing.
- Estimate test effort.
- Participate in all aspects of functional testing.
- Collaborate with other team members, developers and management to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Create test case documentation new features.
- Execute system, integration, regression, and release testing for all products and features.
- Document and track bugs using Jira.
- Analyze and reproduce problems reported by customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC and QA process.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Agile environment.
- 3-4 years’ experience testing web and mobile applications.
- 3-4 years’ experience testing system integrations with third party vendor software (this is a must-have).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to shift priorities as needed.
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The application you test is deployment-ready and as bug free as possible.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.