SightPlan is looking for a talented Product Trainer with property management experience, preferably in the Orlando Florida area, to advise and support our customers in the multi-family industry, who use our web and mobile applications to support their teams and community residents. The Trainer will put together training curriculum, facilitate training sessions, analyze training progress, and suggest additional training modules, as needed. Multi-family property management industry-related experience is preferred, but not required.
- Facilitate customer training sessions focused on product utilization (online webinar, classroom, etc.).
- Effectively communicate with supervisor and/or other team members regarding the overall function of training.
- Drive proactive customer outreach focused on increasing product engagement.
- Write and maintain customer-facing knowledgebase documentation.
- Research, troubleshoot, solve and document customer support and training issues received by phone, live chat and email.
- Create and maintain documentation for product bugs, feature requests, and customer resolutions.
- Foster relationships with industry-related organizations (NAA, NMHC, etc.).
- Will work to earn industry-related certifications, as deemed appropriate by employer.
- Assist with off-hours support as needed for specific on-call shifts.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for both written and phone based customer service communication.
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Experience in training settings (classroom, online webinar, etc.) is a plus, but not required.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint (or OSX equivalents).
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Ability to negotiate, influence and gain consensus.
- Multi-family property management industry-related experience is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk / support environment is a plus, but not required.
SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues and preserving assets.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.