SightPlan is revolutionizing multifamily resident and service management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets. We are looking for a Product Manager who will join the Product Team in creating product strategy and delivering products and features that deliver upon that strategy. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years experience.
- Conducting research to determine the needs and desires of customers.
- Conducting ongoing competitive landscape research.
- Participation in road map planning.
- Working with the UX team to design features and products.
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria for the Engineering team.
- Participating in daily stand ups and supporting the Engineering team during their efforts.
- Working with Project Management to make commitments and deliver upon those commitments.
- Working with Marketing team to deliver products and features to market.
- Working with the Engagement team to measure the success of products and features.
- Accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Product Managers manage by influence.
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge.
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Office Software.
Traits We Value
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.