SightPlan is an award-winning SaaS company based in the heart of Downtown Orlando that’s changing the game in the apartment and real estate industry. Our software solutions are transforming the way teams manage properties while delivering exceptional service to their residents.
Our powerful software is trusted by companies operating more than 4 million apartment homes nationwide - with more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why Join SightPlan’s Marketing Team?
The Marketing team at SightPlan is a tight knit group who work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Account Management teams to build out our ambitious roadmap. We believe in getting sh*t done!
We're looking for a Director to own our marketing strategy, continue strengthening SightPlan's brand, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
Day to day, you’ll interpret data, develop action plans, and implement creative initiatives and campaigns. You’ll also focus on strategy and guide the work of several team members, focusing on ROI and lead conversion.
You’ll be trusted to prioritize the right data, oversee the execution of events, and guarantee that SightPlan’s strategic interests are met through campaigns and other marketing programs.
Success in this role requires experience creating successful marketing strategy, a strong appreciation for details, and an ability to drive a vision with momentum. If strategic planning, coordination, prioritization, and detail obsession are your strengths, this position may be the perfect fit for your skillset.
Want flexible work options? We’ve got you covered. Our team works 3 days on-site and 2 days remote (although you’re welcome to be on-site as often as you’d like), and we also offer 2 weeks of 'work from anywhere' time per year.
Multi-family property management industry-related experience is heavily preferred for this role.
- Guide the strategic direction of the Marketing Department.
- Build well-thought out creative campaigns and programs based on marketing goals.
- Build out campaigns and required deliverables for events, digital awareness, video, brand programs and more.
- Strategically think through a campaign journey, timelines and deliverables required to successfully execute a campaign in a timely manner.
- Use data to drive all initiatives.
- Cross-collaborate with product, sales and customer success departments to identify strategic marketing opportunity.
- Create and support event-based initiatives to drive brand awareness.
- Present proposed strategies and results from executed campaigns to leadership.
- Track and review data to report conversions and success metrics.
- QA and check creative work to ensure brand messaging and collateral are accurately represented.
- Lead the marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines.
- Oversee the operation of SightPlan’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics reviews.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events.
- Demonstrated ability to implement a creative vision.
- Interpret data and respond with strategic, actionable plans.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing roles with increased responsibilities.
- Understanding of marketing platforms and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Knowledge of deliverables to execute campaigns such as digital assets, print collateral, email automation, landing pages and events.
- Extreme attention to and appreciation for details.
- Ability to think creatively and critically to identify solutions and campaigns to meet goals.
- Works well with a team and positively drives initiatives.
- Strong management abilities.
- The ability to manage time and provide deliverables to meet deadlines.
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Ok with travel.
- Experience with video, web, paid digital advertising, print and events preferred.
- Experience with Keynote, OneDrive, Salesforce, Pardot, and Webflow preferred.
- Experience in the multi-family property management industry.
Traits We Value
- Results - You're committed to our goals and strive to see things through to completion.
- Innovation - You approach things differently, challenge the status quo, and push us forward.
- Determination - You push tasks across the finish line regardless of problems that arise.
- Service - Customer, customer, customer. You solve their problems and make their lives easier.
- Precision - You value the importance of small details and focus on the little things.
- Teamwork - You're relied on by your peers and make sure sh*t gets done - even when it's not your sh*t!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
The SightPlan team is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got the t- shirt. Our inclusive culture focuses on engaging the full potential of our team members to accelerate innovation and our ability to drive business outcomes that fulfill our mission.
We pick our teams based on skill, not your ability to meet a list of unrelated requirements, and once you're here, we're committed to developing you and helping you succeed. We know that an investment in our team is one of the best investments we can make as a company.
To apply send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.