SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a gamechanger in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents.
If you are someone who loves to build campaigns, create innovative events and tell captivating stories for one of the fastest growing technology companies in Orlando, then you’re in the right place!
SightPlan continues to have a growing voice and presence in the industry. The marketing coordinator will work as part of the marketing team to support and implement campaigns to increase this awareness. Creative thinking, balanced with acute detail in execution is key to the success of this role...along with having some fun along the way!
- Enjoys pushing creative boundaries.
- Coordinate campaigns and required deliverables for events, digital awareness, projects and more.
- Build and implement automated campaign journeys.
- Track and review data to report conversions and success metrics.
- Support sales initiatives, travel and collateral pieces.
- Develop specialty programs for brand awareness.
- QA and check creative work to ensure brand messaging and collateral are accurately represented.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3+ years working experience in a marketing role.
- Creatively minded, balanced with the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Works well with a team and positively impacts initiatives by contributing well thought out ideas.
- Curiosity to learn new tools, such as automated email platforms, CMS, digital media dashboards and more.
- The ability to manage time and provide deliverables to meet deadlines.
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Ok with travel.
- Microsoft Office
- Writing Skills
To apply send resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.