At SightPlan we build award-winning tools for managing residential communities. As the industry’s leading provider of operations software, we believe that Great Teams = Great Communities. We’ve helped thousands of property management teams across the nation deliver exceptional service with our suite of products.
We’re looking to expand our marketing team with a Marketing Coordinator. Your role will touch and support all aspects of our marketing and sales efforts and will be critical for supporting the launch of our marketing initiatives. You’ll help to produce and promote various types of content including blog post, newsletters, sales collateral, e-books, and case studies to build our brand awareness and attract qualified leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Assist in the implementation of SightPlan’s marketing strategy
- Support and maintain a rich editorial calendar including social, with assistance identifying content focus areas that attracts a qualified audience.
- Collaborate with sales, product, customer success, and external influencers to produce content that meets the needs of our audience. Examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, case studies, product content, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Assist in the coordination of conference and event logistics
Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding verbal and written communications ability with proven editorial talents
- Strong creativity, self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm and problem-solving skills
- Passion for marketing planning, advertising and public relations
- Experience with major social media platforms and content management tools Wordpress, Mailchimp, Buffer, HootSuite, etc.
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined, process-driven environment.
- It would be great if you had prior experience in the multifamily industry
- Previous multifamily industry experience is nice, but not required
- Bonus: Big plus if you have experience creating and editing video content
- Bonus: Bigger plus if you have experience with Indesign/Photoshop and can create visual content.
Send cover letter, resume, and writing samples or portfolio to email@example.com.