- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to meet product deadlines.
- Work closely with the product team to accurately implement features based on designs and specifications.
- Help implement new customer facing features and improve existing ones.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Develop best practices and write clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Write automated tests, such as acceptance tests, unit tests and integration tests to ensure code reliability.
- Work with the QA team on manually testing new features when needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Passionate about technology, learning, and improving development skills.
- Self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm and problem-solving skills.
- Introductory experience with programming and CS concepts.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, both in technology and design.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Current studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues and preserving assets.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.