Do you want to work for a growing software company in the heart of downtown Orlando? SightPlan is an award-winning technology company and leading provider of real estate operations and service management software solutions.
As one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry, we need driven and like-minded talent that seeks to have a true impact.
We are seeking an experienced HR Specialist to join our team to manage all aspects of human resource practices and processes. We need candidates who can make SightPlan a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Specialist will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and onboarding new employees.
- Identify and recruit exceptional team members.
- Schedule/organize phone/video screens, in-person interviews, and conduct reference checks.
- Create and maintain a smooth onboarding process.
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture.
- Develop and execute culture building activities across all departments.
- Direct the employee review process and optimize the methods of review.
- Develop and refine policies and procedures using best practices and prior work experience, as needed.
- Ensure that all human resources functions comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Drive scalable and competitive compensation & benefits program.
- Manage benefits vendors, enrollment, and billing.
- Create clear and concise results reporting.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources or related field.
- Experience at a startup in a high growth environment.
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues while creating a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Quick decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- International experience a plus.