SightPlan is an award-winning technology company that is a gamechanger in the apartment and real estate industry. Our mobile-first suite of solutions is paving the way for how teams manage properties while delivering exception service to their residents.
If you are a graphic designer who loves to use your work to tell stories, build brands and increase awareness for one of the fastest growing technology companies in Orlando, then you’re in the right place!
SightPlan continues to have a growing voice and presence in the industry. The marketing team needs a graphic designer to exponentially increase the rate at which this voice is heard through the implementation of branded content across collateral, campaigns, video and more that tells a compelling story.
This role is open for mid to senior level applicants.
- Act as the creative lead in collaboration with the marketing team to develop campaigns and assets based on the objectives and customer needs.
- Develop captivating content using a variety of mediums based on the needs and target audience of the campaign.
- Critically apply campaign objectives to your design execution and A/B test to increase conversions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the suite of solutions and how their target audience to influence design.
- Apply and build upon the brand assets to develop consistent and recognizable collateral.
- Identify and develop creative brand assets for events, video and digital campaigns to support marketing and sales initiatives.
- Aid in design and implementation of the UI/UX of the marketing website to continue the evolution of the brand and current campaign messaging.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify visual stories to be told through product imagery and applied to customer-facing content.
Qualification & Skills
- 3-5+ working experience as a graphic designer.
- An extreme attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Works well with a team and positively impacts initiatives by contributing well thought out ideas.
- Enjoys pushing creative boundaries.
- Creative minded while balanced with a critical focus on the needs of the campaign.
- Dedicated to maintaining brand consistency and integrity.
- Organized in file saving and naming for ease in reference and collaboration.
- The ability to manage time and deliver assets in order to meet deadlines while still providing work that you and the team can be proud of.
- Familiarity with rudimentary website development via CMS platforms.
- Ability to create templates to easily replicate or provide to other teams.
- The ability to create motion graphics as simple as gifs to simple product videos.
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Photography is a bonus.
- Print Collateral Design
- Mac OS
- Affinity Publisher
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
To apply send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.