Sight Plan is an award-winning SaaS company based in the heart of Downtown Orlando that’s changing the game in the apartment and real estate industry. Our software solutions are transforming the way teams manage properties while delivering exceptional service to their residents.
Our powerful software is trusted by companies operating more than 4 million apartment homes nationwide - with more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join the Customer Success team?
SightPlan is looking for a talented Client Success Representative in the Orlando, Florida area to provide technical and onboarding support for our customers in the multi-family industry who use our web, mobile and IVR applications for task management.
Our Customer Success department regularly operates Monday - Friday between 9 AM and 8 PM. In this role, there may be on call or weekend hours if there are planned or emergency outages. This position is located at our Orlando office where we have flexible work options! Our team works 3 days on-site and 2 days remote; we also offer 2 weeks 'work from anywhere.'
As part of our team, you’ll will work alongside industry thought leaders to cultivate real world experience in a growing tech company through day-to-day operations, project work, and one on one mentoring.
- Answer, research, troubleshoot and document customer issues received by phone, live chat and email.
- Provide detailed solutions and resolution to customer-reported issues.
- Read and understand internal logging to effectively triage customer issues.
- Assist with off-hours support as needed for specific on-call shifts.
- Write and maintain documentation for product bugs, feature requests, and customer resolutions.
- Write and maintain customer-facing knowledge base documentation.
- Self-management of customer issues with strong focus on ensuring that issues are fully documented and resolved.
- Pro-active outreach to customers as needed to prevent problems from happening.
- ZenDesk & JIRA documentation, and administration.
- Monitoring and acting upon stalled tickets to ensure high level of service quality.
These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for both written and phone-based customer service communication.
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and pass IT certifications if required.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint (or OSX equivalents).
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk environment is a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Knowledge of JIRA, ZenDesk, Splunk, IVR logs are a plus, but not absolutely required.
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
The SightPlan team is open to new ideas with a focus on getting sh*t done; we’ve even got the t-shirt. Our inclusive culture focuses on engaging the full potential of our team members to accelerate innovation and our ability to drive business outcomes that fulfill our mission.
We pick our teams based on skill, not your ability to meet a list of unrelated requirements, and once you're here, we're committed to developing you and helping you succeed. We know that an investment in our team is one of the best investments we can make as a company.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.