SightPlan is revolutionizing multifamily resident and service management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets. We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who will oversee the activity of the customer support team, manage and build processes, and communicate effectively to customers progress of existing issues. The Customer Support Manager will be data driven to provide results for all standard and enterprise customers.
- Hires and trains customer support staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and assignments of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Develops, implements, and manages tools and processes to ensure that SLA’s are met on a weekly basis.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for support processes.
- Communicates quality standards and processes to customer success team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates on-call scheduling for weekends, holidays, and releases.
- Work with appropriate departments to create and coordinate updates for support articles for internal and external purposes.
- Participates in management meetings speaking to customer support data.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; communicates issues to quality assurance team.
- Reviews and communicates effectively to client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Office Software
Traits We Value
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested.
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem.
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made.
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you.
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done.
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.