Customer Success Intern
- Answer, troubleshoot and document customer issues received by phone, live chat and email
- Provide detailed solutions and resolution to customer-reported issues.
- Read and understand internal logging to effectively triage customer issues.
- Assist with off-hours support as needed for specific on-call shifts.
- Write and maintain documentation for product bugs, feature requests, and customer resolutions.
- Write and maintain customer-facing knowledgebase documentation.
- Pro-active outreach to customers as needed to prevent problems from happening.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all mediums (written, in person, phone).
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong abilities using Excel and PowerPoint (or OSX equivalents).
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk environment is a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA
A Modern Solution Built for Multifamily. Schedule a Demo Today.