At SightPlan we build award-winning tools for managing residential communities. As the industry’s leading provider of operations software, we believe that Great Teams = Great Communities. We’ve helped thousands of property management teams across the nation deliver exceptional service with our suite of products.
We’re looking to expand our marketing team with a prolific and talented copywriter & content creator. Your role will touch and support all aspects of our marketing and sales efforts and will be critical for setting our tone and voice as a company. You’ll help to write and produce various types of content including blog post, newsletters, sales colleterial, e-books, and case studies to build our brand awareness and attract qualified leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. To excel in this role, you’ll need to be able to craft smart, engaging copy, that drives readers to take action.
- Assist in the implementation of SightPlan’s marketing strategy
- Create and maintain a rich editorial calendar, identifying content focus areas that attracts a qualified audience.
- Collaborate with sales, product, customer success, and external influencers to produce content that meets the needs of our audience. Examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, case studies, product content, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Willingness to learn Bohemian Rhapsody. (We sing it every day)
- Establish companywide tone and voice that will be used across all marketing and sales materials.
Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding verbal and written communications ability with proven editorial talents.
- Experience optimizing content for search engines and lead generation purposes
- Ability to identifying content opportunities. Develop, implement and measure their effectiveness.
- Strong creative, self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for marketing planning, advertising, and public relations
- 1+ year of prior content & product marketing experience preferred
- Previous multifamily industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Bonus: Big plus if you have experience creating and editing video content
- Bonus: Bigger plus if you have experience with Indesign/Photoshop and can create visual content
Send cover letter, resume, and writing samples or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.