About the Position:
SightPlan is looking for a Back-End Engineer to join our team. We’re a growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with their residents. Our software is used by properties all over the United States for day-to-day maintenance and operations, improving both the quality of work done by maintenance staffs and the quality of life of their residents.
We are seeking a passionate, smart, driven engineer who appreciates the camaraderie and focus of a small team in a startup culture. You'll work directly with product planning, design, engineering and quality assurance in a company that takes pride in quickly delivering groundbreaking solutions to its clients.
- Implement and maintain the web services and pipelines that power SightPlan's web and mobile offerings.
- Produce robust, secure, available, and scalable contributions to our codebase.
- Document your code and assist in its build and deployment to production.
- Rapidly learn and become productive using multiple development stacks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Services - Experience designing and implementing secure, performant web services at scale is required (multiple protocol/stack experience a plus)
- Amazon Web Services - Hands-on experience with serverless patterns using AWS Lambda and API Gateway is highly desired; additional services are a plus (e.g. EC2, CloudFront, ALB/WAF, Route53, Kinesis, SQS, CloudFormation, Beanstalk, VPC, IAM)
- NoSQL – Real-world experience modeling and implementing solutions using document-based database patterns is highly desired
- Data Engineering - Event-driven data pipeline and warehousing experience is a plus, especially if it is with AWS services like Kinesis and Redshift
- Ruby and/or Java experience preferred.
Traits We Value:
- Detail Obsession – The code you deliver is deployment-ready and tested
- Can-Do Attitude – You don't back down from a hard decision or a tricky problem
- Impatience – You can't wait to get started once decisions are made
- Positivity – You take pride in energizing the people around you
- Flexibility – There isn't one way to get something done, as long as it gets done
- Openness – You love to share your hard-won tricks of the trade
SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues and preserving assets.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com