Android Engineering Intern
- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to meet product deadlines.
- Work closely with the product team to accurately implement features based on designs and specifications.
- Help implement new customer facing features and improve existing ones.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Develop best practices and write clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Write automated tests, such as acceptance tests, unit tests and integration tests to ensure code reliability.
- Work with the QA team on manually testing new features when needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Passionate about technology, learning, and improving development skills.
- Self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm and problem-solving skills.
- Introductory experience with programming and CS concepts.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, both in technology and design.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Current studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
A Modern Solution Built for Multifamily. Schedule a Demo Today.