SightPlan is seeking an experienced Accounting Associate to join our team. We're a fast-growing company that is changing how multifamily properties interact with residents. We are looking for candidates who have accounting experience and are eager to make a difference as our processes mature.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Assist with monthly invoicing.
- Prepare general ledger entries and closing reconciliations.
- Manage accounts payable and expense accounting. Maintain a schedule for processing payment.
- Assist in reporting and analysis.
- Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in QuickBooks, SFDC, Excel, Accounting middleware.
- Attention to detail, analytical and organized.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues while creating a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- CPA and public accounting experience a plus.
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.