SightPlan is revolutionizing Multifamily Resident and Service Management with its modern approach to managing work orders, resolving resident issues, and preserving assets. We are seeking several experienced account managers with strong customer service backgrounds to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for managing day to day interaction with assigned accounts, new and existing customer relations, and bring in new business. As the lead point of contact for your assigned customer accounts, you should anticipate the customer’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for customer’s are met, and help the customer succeed.
This position is salary plus commission. In addition, we offer many benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), life insurance and more.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and identify new sales opportunities or risks with each customer account.
- Work with CS to help provide logins, general customer requests, and obtain information needed for successful deployment of solution.
- Establish and oversee deployment schedules, performance evaluations and share any successes and/or concerns.
- Develop a metric-based plan for contacting new and existing customers on a routine and scheduled basis.
- Work with sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same customer account(s) to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales needs are met.
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all mediums (written, in person, phone).
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong abilities using Excel and PowerPoint (or OSX equivalents).
- Knowledge and experience in the multi-family industry
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one customer account
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals
Send resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.